I’m indebted to Dupe because she nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award and this also makes my 100th post on word press so i’m very happy.
Here are the RULES;
- You have to thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog;
- You have to write a post to show your award;
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog;
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers;
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to; and
- Comment on the blogs of these 15 bloggers and let them know that you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
HOW I STARTED MY BLOG:
Everything all started sometimes in October 2015. I had been seeing different blogs since forever but I just wasn’t interested because I thought it was hard work. At a point before I started this WordPress blog, I created a blogger account but I didn’t really know what to blog about because I was determined to stand out from other bloggers so I just ignored the account and I also didn’t find it easy to use the domain.
Then this particular day came and I came across one of my friend’s link to her blog on her instagram bio; I clicked on it and read the post. after reading, I saw a tab that said create a FREE account(that really grabbed my attention because in fairness who doesn’t like free things;))
In my mind I was till on a 50/50 mentality because I wasn’t sure if it would work out. I created it, when it was time to choose a name, all the ideas I had were taken and in my mind I was really questioning my uniqueness but I still didn’t give up. I just put in the final one which was THOUGHTS9367 and it worked and in my mind I was like so I’m unique after all. And that’s how this blog started.
MY ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
- I would advise you to stay focused and consistent
- also, always engage with your readers.
Tips for new bloggers: