Hellooo lovely people, hope your week is going well. So today, I would give you tips on how to save money.
- Plan out your spending: know what you spend most money on set your priorities so you don’t waste money on unnecessary things.
- Make your own gifts: Diying things will save you a ton of money because you can spend as little as £5 in making it instead of spending £30 in purchasing it and the person you give will appreciate it because you put so much time and effort.
- Write a list before going shopping: this will help you to purchase only necessary things.
- Learn to repair: there are some things that just need repairing instead of wasting money replacing it, you can just repair and save yourself some money.
- Stay healthy: this will help you spend less in hospital bills, cigarettes, drugs,medications and probably insurance.
- Cut down on electricity usage: turn off the lights, turn off the tv and go outside to read and enjoy nature or you can go for a walk.
- Compare prices: walk around the mall and compare the prices of certain commodities so you can get it for the best possible price in order to save money.
- Cook: to be honest, we waste our money on fast food when we can just buy the ingredients to cook good food and we can re use the ingredients over and over again.
- Sign up for freebies: who doesn’t love free things?
- And finally, have a savings account: this is pretty self explanatory.
Thank you so much for reading, make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss exciting posts every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Have a great week and remember to smile☺