Happy Wednesday readers, hope you’re having a fabulous week? Today’s post is about how to find out inner peace. We all want peace in our lives and with relationship.
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves -Dalai Lama XIV
I would define peace as a feeling of overall calmness both physically and inside you. We all need peace in every aspects of our lives. I have come up with these tips to help my lovely readers to fine their inner peace.
- Accept whatever is– focus on what ever you are grateful for. Why would you worry over something that has happened and you have no control over? Just accept everything and move on.
Surrender to what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be- Sonia Ricotti.
- Spend time in nature: nature has a natural way of calming us down and making us feel peace. Just go to a park and enjoy the sunshine, the birds chirping and the cool sound of the wind against the trees.
- Smile always: smile releases serotonin and that makes us feel good therefore can make us feel calm.
- Care about other people: Caring about other people can be as little as giving them a call to ask about their day or even getting them a gift. This would make you feel good about yourself and also make you feel peaceful.
- Change your negative thoughts: changing your thoughts to positive ones would make you forget all the bad situations that has happened or will happen hereby making you feel inner peace.
- Accept yourself– love yourself the way you are . Learn to embrace your imperfections here. Accepting yourself would lead to an increased self-esteem which would make then make you feel inner peace.
- Meditation: meditating helps free your mind and gives you a sense of peace when done the right way.
Quite the mind and the soul will speak-unknown
- Forgive: inforgiveness gives you guilty conscience all the time and that makes you feel unsettled. Just forgive the person and see how peaceful you would be. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.
- Keep a journal: writing things down can help you declutter your head hereby making you feel calm
- Speak to a therapist: speaking to someone who understands what you’re going through would help you clear your mind, make you feel relieved and also make you feel calm within yourself.
Finally, remember that finding your inner peace is quite a process so you have to be patient and determined.
Thank you so much for reading, make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss exciting posts every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Have a great rest of the week and remember to smile☺