Happy Friday readers, this is the continuation of my first pet peeves post. I hope you can relate.
- Smelly socks
- Weak internet connection
- Not getting enough sleep
- Too silent places
- When my phone battery dies while in public (now I’ll just awkwardly stare into space)
- No wifi
- Not taking earphones when going out
- Rude people
- Chargers that don’t work
- Being hungry
- Being late to classes ( now you have to take the awkward walk to your seat)
- Not covering your mouth when you cough
- Talking to me after eating crisps (sort your breath out first then talk to me)
- When a group of people take up the whole walk way( like do you really have to start a conversation at the middle of the walkway and obstruct every one else?)
- People who abbreviate unnecessarily ( I instead of hi)
- People who use the dog snapchat filter too much
- Finding a sock and not finding the other one (OMG!)
- People who don’t lift their legs as they walk and it makes this annoying scuff sound.
Thank you for reading another of my post. I would love to know what your pet peeves are.
Have a great Friday.